This text is intended to inform the user on how Hi-rEV handles the personal data provided to it and collected through the website: https://hi-rev.pt/
- If there are legal requirements that require data to be kept for a minimum period of time, depending on the purpose for which the information is processed, they will be stored in specific databases created for this purpose, only for the minimum period of time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for their subsequent processing. In the event that a contract exists between Hi-rEV and the user, the data will be kept for the duration of the contract plus the limitation and expiration periods for the rights arising from it, unless Hi-rEV is obliged to keep them for a longer period by law.
- Your data will be collected and processed by Hi-rEV, based in Palhal – Rua das Tílias S/n 3850-582 – Branca – Albergaria-a-Velha, Portugal, assuming the commitment to treat them according to the law and in a legitimate way.
- Personal data will be processed on the basis and for the purposes described below:
Clients managementThe processing of your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract of sale to be concluded or to carry out pre-contractual diligences at the request of the customer, such as proposals, access to the online store, among others.
Marketing and/or Telemarketing: the processing of your data will be used to send the respective holder information about products and services offered by us. This processing of personal data will only be carried out with the express consent of the holder, by filling out a customer form and/or contact form, by sending us an e-mail, by subscribing to our newsletter or by any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website. These communications happen via e-mail, telephone, and/or SMS.
Client Segmentation: Hi-rEV groups its clients into distinct segments, based on their business area, and according to the following variables: demographic, operational, buying approach, situational factors, personal and behavioral characteristics. Thus, we propose to deliver a coherent offer, according to your needs and interests, in an individualized way, adjusted to the profile of each client.
Questions, suggestions and/or complaints: the processing of your data is necessary for the processing of possible questions, suggestions and complaints of a commercial nature, helping us to improve our performance.
- The personal data collected and processed are only those that are indispensable and convenient for the purposes indicated above, such as: name, NIF, address, fixed and mobile contacts, e-mail, language, name of the people in charge of the purchasing and financial departments, payment terms requested.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law No. 67/98 of 26 October (personal data protection law), the holder of the data may, at any time, exercise their right to access, rectify or cancel them, by informing Hi-rEV via email to email@example.com making reference to such fact in the “subject” field, via CTT to the address: Hi-rEV – Palhal – Rua das Tílias S/n 3850-582 – Branca – Albergaria-a-Velha, Portugal, or via telephone 253 778 228, with opening hours from Monday to Friday from 9h00 to 18h00.
- In order to provide you with access to your personal information, and to prevent it from being given to an unauthorized third party, Hi-rEV may require proof of identification by showing your current identification document. You are advised to take into account that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the revocation.
- The Hi-rEV resorts to subcontracting services to other companies such as, for example, transportation, site hosting, management and maintenance of its computer systems and equipment, among others, and to these companies only the personal data necessary to provide the services in question are provided, and they are obliged to maintain confidentiality about them and are strictly forbidden from using them in any other way.
- The holder of personal data has rights of information, access and rectification, in the terms provided for by law.
- The exercise of rights by the data subject is free of charge, except in cases of a manifestly unfounded, excessive or unreasonably repeated request, in which case a reasonable fee may be charged taking into account the costs.
- A response to a request to exercise rights should be provided without undue delay within one month of receipt, unless it is particularly complex or occurs in exceptional circumstances.
- This period can be extended up to two months when necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received.
- As part of the request, you may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is only shared with the data subject.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a European Union Supervisory Authority regarding the protection of his or her Personal Data.
- Hi-rEV will cooperate with the Supervisory Authority by providing it with any information it may request.
- In the event of a data breach and insofar as such breach is likely to result in a high risk to rights and freedoms, Hi-rEV undertakes to report the personal data breach within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident.
- Under the legal terms, communication is not required in the following situations: if the Hi-rEV has implemented appropriate protection measures, both technical and organizational, and those measures have been applied to the personal data affected by the personal data breach; if Hi-rEV has taken subsequent action to ensure that the high risk to his or her rights and freedoms is no longer likely to materialize; or where communication would impose a disproportionate effort on the Hi-rEV. In such a case, Hi-rEV will make a public announcement or take a similar measure whereby the data subject will be informed.